Monday, March 26, 2007

A Lucid Dream

Original Composition by my brother, Dondon Zaldivar

Last night I woke up in my dream,
That's true though strange as it may seem,
I know that I was still asleep,
Yet there I was, up on my feet.
And in that dream I met a man,
Who I assumed would understand,
But he laughed when I said to him,
That both of us are is in my dream
Then all the others came to us,
To know what he was laughing at,
And when I told them what I said,
They also laughed and tapped my head.
Then someone called and asked of me,
To wake up so that they will see,
I knew I can and so I tried,
Until their laughter slowly died.
Then finally I did wake up,
And after that I heard them gasp.
I turned and grinned at everyone,
But then they were already gone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you r brother study in Lourdes School of Mandaluyong.

If so, I hope we can get in touch, I am Dave Hukom.

you can email me at johndavidhukom@gmail.com

THanks
Dave