Thursday, March 22, 2007

Miserable Life


When tears fall,
The river flows,
The thorn grows.

Oh I hate the pain
Why oh why is it this great a pain
and hurts so much?

Oh, what a life, this miserable life.
No one cares.
No one will care.

Oh why is such so?
I don’t know
Don’t ask me why.

Blood on my heart,
don’t flow so fast
I hear you cry
I don’t know why.

Get on your feet!
Straighten you stand
Be a man! Fight!
You’ve got to fight!

Tears in my eyes,
go back!
Don’t want to cry
And you know why.

Because I’m not scared
And I’m not dumb
Don’t cry,
please don’t cry.

Smile on my lips,
don’t quiver
Got to face them
With a lovely smile

Smile! Don’t cry!
Even if its hard
Not to cry.

Oh, what a world.
I cannot do
What I want.

I’ve got to paste
a face on my face
Oh, what a world!
Oh, God, I want to die!

No comments: